END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
This EULA governs the relationship between You and Microgaming Software Systems Limited ("Microgaming") concerning Your use of Microgaming’s front-end software ("the Software") which You obtain or access via the website of the relevant Microgaming Licensee (the "Licensee").
If You have not already done so, please review the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies on the Licensee’s website, which govern the relationship between You and the Licensee. Links to the Licensee’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies are provided on the Licensee’s account registration pages, where personal information is required for account creation.
By accepting this EULA and by using the Software, You agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and consent to the installation, storage of settings, automatic update and network activity set out in clause 2.
- Microgaming grants You a licence to download, install and use the Software to play the Microgaming games offered by the Licensee. You may also copy the Software for this purpose. Any other use or copying of the Software is prohibited.
- The Software and all rights in the Software remain the property of Microgaming. You must not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to access the source code or object code of the Software, nor modify, adapt, or translate the Software, or otherwise do anything to or with the Software that is not strictly required for normal licensed use. The architecture and code of the Software is a valuable trade secret of Microgaming, and You undertake not to disclose any information relating to the architecture or code that You may discover from downloading or use of the Software.
- You have no transferable rights in the Software. In particular, You are not permitted to sub-license or rent out the Software, assign or otherwise dispose of the Software in any manner nor attempt to do so.
Installation, storage of settings, automatic update and network activity
- Installation and/or use of the Software will result in files and Adobe Flash content being downloaded and/or updated from an installation and update server and being stored on your disk. This happens as a transparent background process under the following circumstances: a) during first time installation of the Software; b) each time You start the Software; and c) after You have started up the Software in order to deliver new games or content. Registry entries will also be created or updated in Your computer’s registry. The terms and conditions governing Your use of the Adobe Flash player can be found at www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html
- Microgaming may use industry-standard methods (such as registry entries and Adobe Flash local shared objects) to store information (such as Your user name, software settings and session information) on your disk. Such methods and information are strictly necessary in order for You to play the Microgaming games offered by the Licensee. You may elect to save your password during registration. Doing so will save You time as You will not be required to re-enter it each time You use the Software. Your password will be saved in the registry of Your computer in encrypted form.
- During Your use of the Software, the Software will communicate with gaming and/or registration servers that are operated by or on behalf of the Licensee. Such communication is necessary for You to be able to play the games offered by the Licensee using the Software (for example to provide random game outcomes) and for the Licensee to maintain Your user account.
- Microgaming will collect some generic information about the computer hardware You are using to run the Software. This is used to optimise the operation and subsequent development of the Software for a better player experience. None of this information is personal information and it is not used to identify any person.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Microgaming be liable to You nor any third party in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any consequential, direct, indirect, pure economic or incidental damages, nor any lost profits or lost savings, arising out of Your or any third party’s access to, or use of, the Software, even if a Microgaming representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- Microgaming does not warrant that Your use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free.
Nothing in this paragraph 3 shall exclude or limit:
- the liability of Microgaming for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Microgaming or any of its officers, employees or agents; or
- any other liability which Microgaming is prohibited from excluding or limiting, as the case may be, by law.
- If any part of this EULA is found to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, then the remainder of the EULA shall remain in force.
- This licence shall be governed by English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this EULA.
- Microgaming may change the terms of this EULA at its sole discretion. If Microgaming change the terms of the EULA, then Microgaming will make a new copy available at www.microgaming.co.uk/eula.aspx?ISOCode=EN. Your continued use of the Software will signify Your acceptance of the most current version of the EULA at the time of such use.